This App was developed using funding from the EU Structural and Development Fund and private sources including Meda Pharmaceuticals. The Region Occitanie holds the editorial control of MASK.
- This app provides a digital way for you to keep a diary with respect to the symptoms of an allergy. The diary gives you insight into your allergies by enabling you to 'score' your allergy-related symptoms and view your results in a graph. An advice text is shown together with the results and you may be advised to see a healthcare provider.
- This app is intended for general information purposes and must not be used as a substitute for any kind of professional and/or medical advice.
- This “Allergy diary App by MACVIA-ARIA” is based on previous recommendations and the ARIA® guidelines (2015) with permission of ARIA®. Its diagnostic and therapeutic uses should be carried out in conjunction with patients’ physicians. The ARIA® guidelines have been published in the peer-reviewed medical literature and have been reviewed and approved by medical experts worldwide. The use of this application in all countries should be carried out only with the specific therapies that are licensed in that country. MACVIA and ARIA will be held harmless for any inappropriate use of this application. Users of the application should read, understand and follow the approved prescribing information for any medications used in conjunction with the application.
- This app is provided to you for your personal use and you must not use it to process the personal information of any other person.
- This app, and the information contained in it, is provided to you "as is", for informational purposes only, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You recognise that the app functionality may be affected by changes in the operating system of your device. It is your responsibility to check for updates in order to determine if you have the most current version of the app, to ensure that it is working properly.
- Neither Peercode or MACVIA-ARIA, nor its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or respective employees or management, is liable for any damages, including, and without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages resulting from or in connection with any information, materials, qualifications or recommendations related to this app.
- Peercode/MACVIA-ARIA is not liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) this app, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information. Peercode/MACVIA-ARIA is also not liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic devices for communication with this app, including - but not limited to - damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic messages, interception or manipulation of electronic messages by third parties or by software / hardware used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
- If this app directly or indirectly provides links to other information, such as information on websites maintained by third parties over whom Peercode/MACVIA-ARIA has no control, Peercode/MACVIA-ARIA is not liable for the use or content of this information.
Peercode may be contacted via:
Address: Oudenhof 4, 4191 NW Geldermalsen,
Country: the Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)88 0084100
What is "personal information"?
"Personal information" means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you or another person and which is submitted to and/or collected by the app and maintained by Peercode in an accessible form. Examples of personal information include your name and your e-mail address.
What information do we collect and how is the information used?
While using the app you may be asked to provide certain details. You are never obliged to enter your contact details. However, to make use of some of our services and products, it is necessary to provide a limited amount of personal information. The personal information that you provide to us by using the app is used by us to send you information upon request, the execution of the agreement(s) with you, maintaining contacts with you, conduct market research, creation of- and automatic statistical analysis of profiles of our customers and to inform you about new developments within our company and our (new) products and services that fall within your area of interest. The information we collect about you may include information relating to your health. Health related information that may be designated as "sensitive" under data privacy laws in some jurisdictions, may only be collected where you explicitly consent to this. Peercode shall adopt additional measures as required by local law for the processing of such information. In addition, individual MACVIA-ARIA, Peercode and Kyomed subsidiaries or affiliates may adopt measures to address local custom about such information. The collected data will be stored for up to 15 years from the initial date of collection.
The apps from MACVIA-ARIA can also determine, upon your consent, your current location information (so-called Geolocation). This is necessary so that you can use location-based services with the app. In this context, location information may be collected if necessary at MACVIA-ARIA.
Combination of personal information
Peercode may combine the personal information that you provide through the app with personal information provided by you through other media such as when you contact us by telephone.
Peercode may combine personal information that you provide to us online with our offline records.
Peercode may combine personal information that you have provided to us directly with records provided by third parties.
We use this consolidated information to help us improve the design of this app and other products, to communicate information with you, to enhance our marketing and research activities and to facilitate other business functions.
Transfer of personal information to different jurisdictions
Peercode stores data on secured servers in several countries around the European Economic Area or other countries which have been deemed to provide adequate protection of your personal information.
MACVIA-ARIA requires all entities outside the European Economic Area to which it transfers personal information to protect it in accordance with EU data protection standards.
In accordance with local law, you may at any time request access to the information we collect about you. You may also request that we amend, correct or delete your personal information. To do this please contact us (Peercode) using the contact details below. If you request us to delete your personal information, the result may be that we can no longer provide our services to you.
Privacy of children
Peercode does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (being minors younger than 18). We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us or use any of our services.
If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the app, the underlying databases and the information you provide to us, rest with MACVIA-ARIA.
MACVIA-ARIA authorizes you to consult the app and the information contained therein and make copies of such data for your personal use, for example by printing (print screen) or storing such information. Any other use of the app or the information, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the app in any external website or the creation of links, hyperlinks or deeplinks between the app and any other website, is prohibited without the explicit written permission of MACVIA-ARIA.
If you send unsolicited ideas and / or materials, including but not limited to, text, images, sounds, software or information (the "Materials") to MACVIA-ARIA via e-mail or otherwise, MACVIA-ARIA is entitled to use, copy and / or commercially exploit such materials to the fullest extent without having to pay. MACVIA-ARIA will not be bound to secrecy regarding these Materials.
You hereby indemnify MACVIA-ARIA against all damages and costs that MACVIA-ARIA incurs with respect to any claims made by third parties regarding the use and / or exploitation of the Materials that infringes (intellectual) property rights of third parties or is otherwise unlawful towards a third party.
You agree that database rights subsisting in the personal information collected from you by Peercode is the property of MACVIA-ARIA and the database is currently under the responsibility of Peercode.
Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you turn your device off.
Links in the app
This app may directly or indirectly provide links to other information, such as information on websites maintained by third parties over whom MACVIA-ARIA has no control. MACVIA-ARIA is not liable for the use or content of this information.
MACVIA-ARIA reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information, products and services referred to in this app at any time without notice.
Protecting your privacy is important to you and to us. That is why our systems and programs are adequately protected. We use management procedures to keep the information accurate, up-to-date and complete and to prevent access to your personal information by unauthorized persons from inside and outside our organization. This includes also - but is not limited to - encryption of connections and content.
Although Peercode secures all personal information, we urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet, especially personal information related to your health.
Service updates and other information
If you are a MACVIA-ARIA customer, we may send you information - or contact you otherwise - regarding new services, features and other announcements, in the form of a newsletter or otherwise. It is possible to unsubscribe from these communications. However, in that case you may not be aware of important information about MACVIA-ARIA software and the services you use.
Nullification of terms
Governing law and competent court
Subject to applicable local law, these terms are exclusively subject to the current Dutch law. A competent court in Amsterdam shall settle all disputes arising in connection with these terms.
How can I contact Peercode?
If you have questions about the use, amendment, access to or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from Peercode, please contact us by e-mailing us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
(Peercode, Oudenhof 4, 4191 NW Geldermalsen, Netherlands)
In all communications to Peercode please include your e-mail address and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, amend or correct your personal information and are contacting us by e-mail, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment/Correction Request", as applicable, in the subject line of the e-mail. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
This contact information is not intended for the reporting of adverse events with products from MACVIA-ARIA.
Consent to the collection, processing and use of personal data
I agree that the above data, including sensitive data, as well as data generated in the use of these data can be processed and used to the extent described above, can be sold - once anonymized - to pharmaceutical companies for commercial purposes, can be sold to academic institutions for the purpose of research. Furthermore I agree to the transfer of the data to different jurisdictions.